Boston Red Sox Game
Attend a Red Sox game during the OQM in Boston, MA
Fenway Park4 Jersey Street Boston, MA 02215 United States
Boston Red Sox Games July 25 & 26
Location: Coca-Cola Deck @ Fenway Park (Adjacent to the Green Monster in foul territory). Fenway Park is walking distance from Hotel Commonwealth.
Monday, July 25 against the Cleveland Guardians (formerly the Cleveland Indians) at 7:10pm
Tuesday, July 26 against the Cleveland Guardians (formerly the Cleveland Indians) at 7:10pm
Price: $159/ticket. Tickets include food and beverage.
DEADLINE: 4/18 (Unsold tickets must be turned back to the Red Sox on 4/18)
- Required to pay by credit card during time of purchase.
- Refunds will only be available if the game is cancelled (lock out related) or rained out (SBCA purchased “Rain Out” insurance).
- If you purchase tickets but cannot attend you will need to sell them on a “secondary” (peer to peer) market. SBCA will maintain a waitlist for those wanting additional tickets for you to directly sell tickets to. This ensures that tickets are not “gobbled up” by people who may or may not attend while putting the risk of extra returned tickets on SBCA closer to the event date should they opt out.
- Seating will be mixed between standing areas and a predefined number of actual seats to allow people to mingle between the food/beverage areas, fellow attendees, and seats.
- Current Covid protocols for Boston (as of 2/28): Masks required indoors, no vaccine mandate. Fenway asks that masks be worn indoors (restrooms, team store, etc.), although enforcement is somewhat lax.