SBCA Board & Committees
Meet SBCA's Executive Board & Committee Members
Michael Ruede | SBCA President
In October 2019, Michael Ruede began his second term as SBCA President. Mike is currently executive vice president and COO of A-1 Roof Trusses in Fort Pierce, Florida. He also served as president of the association in 2002 when it was still known as the Wood Truss Council of America.
Roles and Responsibilities of SBCA Committees:
- Bring ideas and focus to the goals and objectives the committee should accomplish for the year.
- Help develop and prioritize the tasks to be accomplished.
- From these priorities help define an implementation strategy.
- From this strategy help define the SBCA budget for the year.
- Assist and mentor staff in making progress on the committee strategy.