Relationship Building is the Biggest Benefit of Membership
Component Manufacturer Member Benefits
1. Relationship Building
Voted #1 by Members! SBCA members are willing to share both their wins and their mistakes with other members. Gain invaluable information through these types of relationships.
2. Jobsite Package Discounts
Mitigate your risk for $5 per delivery!
Members: $290 (Qty. 50) = $5.80 each
Non-Members: $825 (Qty. 50) = $16.50 each
SAVINGS OF: $535 (Qty. 50) = $10.70 each
Savings on 100 Jobsite Packages with
Member discount = Free SBCA Membership*
*dependent upon where company falls on dues scale.
AVAILABLE IN PRINT AND DIGITAL!
3. FREE Access to Digital QC
4. SBCRI QA Member Discounts
|Utilizing SBCA's Digital QC||Price Per Quarter / Per Location|
Reduce the cost of QA with SBCA!
5. Member Pricing on Training
- Truss Technician Training (TTT) Levels I, II, and III
- Operation Safety
- Combustible Dust
- Forklift Safety
- TRUCK Driver Program
- Truss Manufacturing Orientation (TMO)
- Financial Concepts Training
6. Education, Exhibits & Networking at BCMC | FS
7. Networking & Education at OQMs
8. SBCA Media
- Industry News
- SBCA Magazine (Digital & Print)
- Social Media (Facebook & LinkedIn)
9. High-quality Marketing Materials
10. Stakeholder for ANSI/TPI & Advocacy
When you join SBCA, you become part of a national organization that monitors changes to the legislative and regulatory environment; changes that can have sweeping effects on your companies’ operations and bottom line. Membership in SBCA provides your company with a national network of individual advocates, as well as experienced staff who collectively research, organize, and advocate for the use of structural building components while acting to influence policy as it is being developed by local, state, and federal agencies and elected bodies.
Associate Member Benefits
1. Access to Qualified Customers
SBCA is the #1 way to meet, reach, and build relationships with component manufacturer members who are decision makers in their companies.
On average, 72% of attendees at SBCA events are decision makers.
AND you don’t have to drive all over the country to meet them!
2. Supporting the Industry Goes a Long Way for CM Members
3. Discounting Pricing on Advertising
30% Discount (or more) for Members on all advertising!
4. Discounted Pricing on BCMC | FS
46% Discount (or more) on BCMC Booth Prices!
September 18-22, 2023
Indianapolis Convention Center | Indianapolis, IN
Associate Membership + Member Pricing on BCMC Booth Space is ALWAYS < Non-Member Pricing on BCMC Booth Space
5. Word of Mouth Advertising
Usually competitors don’t call each other for advice, but SBCA has built a community where Component Manufacturer members can reach out to each other during the purchasing process to get firsthand reviews on products and services.
Be front of mind in our Component Manufacturer network!