Podcast: Examining Workplace Violence Reduction Efforts
Date postedMay 24, 2023
Originally Published by: Safety and Health Magazine — May 15, 2023
SBCA appreciates your input; please email us if you have any comments or corrections to this article.
In Episode 39, the S+H team examines the May issue’s feature story on workplace violence prevention. Also, Cal/OSHA Heat and Agriculture Program Coordinator David Hornung discusses heat illness awareness in the “5 Questions With …” interview.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “A look at workplace violence”: This feature story by Associate Editor Kevin Druley appears in the May issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your safety origin story.
- Heat illness
- “New bill aimed at improving work conditions for nurses”
- “Sanitation worker deaths climbed sharply in 2022, industry association says”
- “Bill would direct federal funds toward safe parking for truckers”