Podcast: Using Stories to Promote Safety Technology
In Episode 35, the S+H team dives into the January issue’s feature story on adoption and acceptance of safety technology. Additionally, senior safety consultant and keynote speaker Jack Jackson discusses how safety professionals can use storytelling to spread safety messages.
Web links associated with this episode:
- “Safety technology: adoption, acceptance and use”: This feature story by Associate Editor Alan Ferguson appears in the January issue of Safety+Health magazine.
- My Story: Safety pros share their journey into the EHS profession in this monthly feature. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your safety origin story.
- “Tell them a story”
- January is the National Safety Council’s Member Appreciation Month
- “Improving nanomaterial Safety Data Sheets: CPWR launches e-tool”
- “Fungi that can make outdoor workers sick are now nationwide, researchers say”