Below are the five most-listened to SBCA Component Connection podcasts of 2021:
- EP 51: Fleischman & Blenker on the Road to Solar-Power Robots
- EP 52: Fleischman & Blenker Talk LBM-Component Integration
- EP 49: Tatge on the Motivation Behind Turnkey Framing
- EP 43: Gauger Tells How Offsite Benefits Their Customers
- EP 59: Mattingly on Becoming a Turnkey Lumberyard
Below are the five most-listened to SBCA Lumber Connection podcasts of 2021:
- December 21, 2021: Why is the U.S. Imposing Tariffs Now?!?
- April 28, 2021: Lumber Demand Won’t Change; Stay in Front of It
- May 12, 2021: Lumber Market Reflects Positive Construction Outlook
- June 21, 2021: A Small Window to Be Aggressive
- July 5, 2021: Has the Lumber Market Found the Bottom Yet?