Upcoming Webinar: What Happens During an OSHA Inspection?
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET (GMT -5, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: Live Webinar
This webinar will cover all aspects of an OSHA inspection, including highlighting common pitfalls for employers, by walking through scenarios that have actually occurred in the field. OSHA is more aggressive now than ever and employers should retrain managers and supervisors on what to do when the government knocks at their door. After attending this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What rights an employer has during an OSHA inspection.
- What other inspections (besides OSHA) can be opened during this process.
- Can individual managers/supervisors be held liable?
- How can you limit the scope of the inspection?
- What happens after we receive a citation?
- The numerous steps that must be taken after an accident.